Cookies are small pieces of text sent from a server to your web browser and stored on your browser cache. They serve a variety of functions, like enabling us to remember certain information you provide to us as you navigate between pages.
- Authentication: cookies help us to determine that you're logged in and identify the account you're logged in with. These cookies are necessary to give you access to our services and its features.
Analytics: cookies enable us to analyze how our services are being used. We use Google Analytics for this. To ensure your privacy when using our site we have done the following:
- We have accepted Google's Data Processing Amendment, which stipulates that Google only processes the data it receives when you use our site.
- We do not share data regarding the use of our site with Google Analytics.
- We do not use analytics cookies for advertising purposes.
- Your IP address is anonymized before it is sent to Google Analytics.
- The data of Google Analytics cookies is sent securely over an https connection.
Most browsers give you the ability to manage (i.e. refuse, accept or delete) cookies. This works differently in each browser, so please use the links below for up-to-date information about managing cookies in the most commonly used browsers: